How to Install SOLIDWORKS PDM Client Software
1. Obtain the installation media. Click the following link to see steps for downloading the SolidWorks software. https://mlc-cad.com/solidworks-help-center/how-to-download-solidworks/
2. Start the installation by clicking the setup.exe.
3. On the serial number page, click next. (Please note*** you are not required to enter a serial in order to install the SolidWorks PDM Client Software).
4. Select the SolidWorks PDM Client and eDrawings from the list and then client Next.
5. On the summary page, click Change for the SolidWorks PDM Options.
I. Product Type
(Here is where you can choose to install either the PDM Standard Client or the PDM Professional Client).
Then click Back to Summary.
7. Accept the license agreement on the summary page and click Install Now.
If you have questions or encounter any errors, please reach out to our support team with logs and screenshots to expedite the troubleshooting process.