How to Download SOLIDWORKS Installation Media
- A SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal Account
- Internet connection
- Open your web browser, navigate to https://customerportal.solidworks.com/ and login to your customer portal account.
- On the home page of your customer portal account, click ‘Downloads and Updates’.
- Navigate to the major version and service pack that you would like to download. Click the associated link under the ‘Edition’ column to begin your download.
- Accept the End User License Agreement.
- If your download does not start automatically, click on the ‘Download’ link.
- Open the download once it has finished.
- When prompted, choose to Unzip the download files.
- Once the files are extracted you will see a new installation manager appear. From here you can proceed to install SOLIDWORKS.