Mastercam Mill Solutions
Give your shop the best possible foundation for fast and efficient milling. From general purpose methods such as optimized pocketing to highly specialized toolpaths like 5-axis turbine cutting, with Mastercam Mill, your parts are produced faster, with greater accuracy, quality, and repeatability.
Mastercam's Dynamic Motion Is
A GAME CHANGER
With the ability to remove large amounts of material quickly while dramatically extending tool life, Dynamic Motion immediately saves money. Combined with vendor-specific tool support and Mastercam’s expanded Accelerated Finishing, projects come off the machine faster and with higher quality than ever before.
Your daily needs for 2D machining can range from simple to very complex. Mastercam Mill delivers the tools you need.
• Feature Based Machining (FBM) automatically programs prismatic solids drill holes, contours, and pockets.
• Complete and easy control of approach, start points, and entry methods.
• Contour and pocket re-machining use smaller tools to automatically clean out material left from previous operations.
• Precision chip control for a wide set of tools, plus specialized tool support including ISCAR®’s High Efficiency Machining (HEM) tool set and more.
Dynamic Motion powers much of the 2D suite, constantly adapting to create smoother, safer motion and making better use of the entire tool.
Mastercam provides unsurpassed control on surface cuts delivering superior finishes and optimized cycle times.
• Mastercam’s Dynamic Motion technology powers dramatically efficient roughing.
• Constant scallop machining maintains a consistent finish on sloped and flat surfaces.
• Constant-Z rest milling (remachining) identifies and machines areas needing a smaller tool.
• Hybrid finishing creates a single toolpath that changes cut methods as the slope changes.
• Pencil tracing walks a tool along the intersection of surfaces to clean out hard-to-reach areas.
Cut multiple surfaces, solid models, and STL data — Mastercam’s refined 3D toolpaths give you a smooth, precision finish to please even your toughest customers.
Complexity simplified. With Mastercam, you have complete control over the three crucial elements of multiaxis machining: cut pattern, tool axis control, and collision avoidance.
• Multisurface 5-axis roughing and finishing (including depth cuts), plunge roughing, and flowline machining.
• Swarf machining over multisurface floors.
• Advanced gouge checking, a “safe zone” around the part, and safe linking between operations.
• Fast, simple 5-axis trimming and stock-aware drilling.
• Ability to create full 5-axis motion from a 3-axis toolpath.
Mastercam is crafted to help you get the best possible finish in the shortest amount of time. From basic 5-axis contours to Dynamic roughing and complex finishing, Mastercam is built to streamline multiaxis programming.
NOt sure What you Need?
Check out our resources for case studies, product data sheets, videos and more. Or contact us to speak with a knowledgeable 3D solutions specialist.